Oct 21, 2016

Before 3 becomes 4 ♡

Feeling all the feelings these days as we count down to baby girl's arrival. Savouring these last days with Navy & Ryan knowing that another precious soul is about to join our crew (on the outside :) and that things are going to change. To know that the way we love Navy is about to double with the addition of baby girl, well, it's impossible to wrap my head around at this point. I just know that my heart is anxious with excitement that we'll know the feeling soon enough. And in the meantime, I'll just be relishing our time as three before we become four.

I'm so grateful for these past two years of parenthood; what they've taught me and how Ryan and I have both grown as a result. Navy is the most life-transforming gift and we are simply beside ourselves with joy as we await the arrival of her baby sister. This really is the good stuff. Everything else in life pales in comparison, of that I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.