Mar 21, 2012

Hi!

Ok so it took me a long time to get this thing going.  Like a long. time.   

But, better late than never. Isn't that what they always say? 

Anyway, I don't have much to write for this post, except to say that I am super pumped to be starting this blog. Ryan's ears are all but talked right off and the poor guy definitely deserves a break.  The long term health of his ears is important to me and definitely high on my list of reasons for starting this bad boy up.

The other major reason for this space is that I want an outlet and a place to document this life.  Sometimes, it feels like the days just fly by and its hard to remember exactly what you did and why.  Even more important, it's the little things that seem to fade in time. Like little laughs on long road trips, sweet coffee catch-ups with friends, big and small realizations about how amazing life is, admitting to awkward moments or something as simple as eating yourself into a food coma over eggs benny on a Saturday with your bff.  It's these kinds of moments I don't want to forget. 

Ok, that got a little melodramatic. but you get the point.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I'm not exactly sure where this blog will go and that's the beauty of it.  It will evolve as we do, and frankly, so long as it journals our life I'm happy with wherever we take this thing.  Even if, sometimes, we eat ourselves into food comas over eggs benny.

Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.