Sep 3, 2012

Labour Day Classic

This weekend was the Labour day long weekend. O sweet, much needed, couldn't-be-happier-to-see-ya long weekend. I welcomed it with open arms. I gave it a 2-seconds too long bear hug. Might've even written it a sappy love ballad about it. If you're lucky, one day I might vlog about that. 

Regardless, you get the point. I sure was happy this long weekend decided to roll around when it did. 

Anyway, the weekend was filled with resting and recreational activities alike. And I was happy for a little of both to be honest. We did a little sleeping in, a movie matinee or two, a movie night in or two, a parade, and the farmer's market. We even got a little crazy and made some homemade banana splits at one point. crazy, i know. And today, to wrap up the weekend, we went to a football game with our brother and sister-in-law Kelly and Tara. 

I took this as an opportunity to wipe (read:chisel) the dust (read: now calcified, rock hard dirt) off my canon and get the ol' trigger finger snapping like days of yore. But like all old habits long forgotten, it takes a little while to get back in the saddle. so to speak. So, while they may not be the most beautiful photos, or include everyone who was at said event, they are in fact pictures that weren't taken using Instagram, which seems to be a bad/also-awesome habit I've gotten into on this lil blog of mine. So....I'm just gonna go ahead and count this one as a win. a small win. but a win nonetheless.







Hope you all had a great long weekend too!

1 comment:

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.