May 28, 2012

A Very Lovely Weekend

This weekend, I had the honor of being a bridesmaid for my beautiful bestie Amy. From about Friday afternoon through to the wee hours of Sunday morning, we were in wedding mode. O what an amazing weekend and event it was! Fun doesn't begin to describe it. But, it's probably a great place to start. 

I won't say much, because it's always so hard to capture exactly what it is about when someone you love marries someone they love so much. I'll try to keep it short and say this: As if Amy wasn't already entirely amazing, I have never seen my sweet friend so happy, so healthy, so carefree, so content and so excited about her life. She is so confidently and completely in love, and you can see it in everything she does and is. What a beautiful thing!

Amy, I couldn't be happier for you and Rockson! Your wedding was absolutely lovely, and I felt incredibly privileged to be a part of it. Wishing you both the happiest life together!!

Love you!!

Julia, Amy and myself at the reception. Thanks for the pic Julia!
*More photos to follow soon*

2 comments:

  1. Ya... Ima need some full body shots. Like now. You girls all look absolutely gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post more pictures!! We all need to meet up next time I'm in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.