Sep 24, 2012

Any Other Day


I betcha the day this guy was born, was like any other day. for most people. But not for me. Even in utero for another oh, 39 days, me and my incubating self had a feeling something was going on. like my life is gonna change forever. for good.

Look, I might not have been around the day this guy was born. And I might not have been around for the first 17 years and 10 months of his life. All I do know is this: the day I met him, I thanked the heavens for the day he was born. 10 years later, I'm still doing a whole lotta thanking. 

Especially today. On his birthday. 

Happy birthday Ryan. Today is a such a special day. And while I know we're supposed to spend the day celebrating you, and we will... I just can't help but spend most of today feeling like somehow it's me who's won the lottery. 

Love you babe. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay...carli way to make me cry!!!!! Thats so sweet and I hope he had a fantastic day! Happy Birthday Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Hope you guys had a lovely day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    Nicole L

    ReplyDelete

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.