Jul 26, 2013



My sweet brother Tyrone and I don't see each other nearly often enough. Life is busy and blah, blah, blah you get the picture. Whatever the reasons, we just don't hang out as much as we'd like to. But when we do, it's often random and unplanned. fantastic really. like a last minute text and a quick 'ya I'll see you there'. next thing you know we're cruising the off leash park, catching up on his trip to panama and rounding out the afternoon with bubble tea and gyoza for good measure. 

I live for afternoons like today. Random and unexpected visits with loved ones. Some laughing, some advice. A little heart to heart here and there and some scrumptious food because why not. right?

I love you brother. loved our visit. always do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted & Polished. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.